ESG: What to know and what to do
Join Legal & General Investment Management's webinar with Lord Stern, Chair of the Centre for Climate Change Economics and Policy at the London School of Economics, on Thursday, April 25, 2019. Please register here.
The regulations set to take effect in 2019 mean that environmental, social and governance (ESG) concerns are more important than ever. Climate change requires urgent action and presents a number of financial risks that investors can no longer ignore. Our panel of experts will discuss how we can frame ESG considerations and the ways investors can address these challenges alongside their new obligations.
- Overview on the urgency for tackling climate change - Lord Stern, Chair of the Centre for Climate Change Economics and Policy
- What are the financial risks that investors can’t afford to ignore? - Sonja Laud, Deputy Chief Investment Officer, LGIM
- What do the new regulations mean for you? - Stuart O’Brien, Partner, Sacker & Partners LLP
- ESG: The how to. So what does this mean in practice? - Meryam Omi, Head of Sustainability and Responsible Investment, LGIM
- All moderator by Mark Johnson, Head of Institutional Clients, LGIM
Please note, this live webinar is CPD accredited for 1 hour.