7th European Corporate M&A Conference
The European Corporate M&A Conference is considered to be one of the most important platforms in continental Europe for yearly about 250 selected M&A decision makers from Germany and Europe. Meet the key executives and discuss the most recent trends during a comprehensive M&A day on May 7 in continental Europe’s financial centre.
The topics of this year’s 7th European Corporate M&A Conference are:
- Digitize or Die: How can M&As cover the need for innovation and foster growth?
- Venture Capital: How can you implement a venture capital strategy?
- Health and Chemicals: What are the key considerations to win the race for innovation?
- German »Mittelstand«: How can you manage small and mid-cap transactions successfully?
- Manufacturing and Engineering: How can traditional industries prosper in times of digitization?
- Post-Merger Success: How can you ensure that M&A integrations are value-creating?
- Technology and Media: How can you transfer business models into the digital age?
- Dealmaking Best Practices: What defines good targeting, negotiating, due diligence and integrating?
- Please find more information on the agenda here.
Participation in this event is free of charge for corporates. Please register here.