Derivatives Forum Frankfurt 2020
The Derivatives Forum Frankfurt 2020, hosted by Eurex, will take place on 27 February 2020 as part of a series of forums throughout Europe. The Frankfurt event is set up to follow the annual CCP Risk Management Conference held by the ECB, the Bundesbank and the Chicago Federal Reserve Bank on 26 February, making it an efficient trip to Frankfurt. The Global Regulators Forum will be hosted on 27 February, and further completes this series. Covering timely industry topics for the financial industry, the forum focuses on buy side relevant content across equity index, fixed income and clearing.
The Derivatives Forum is clustered in 5 streams:
- STREAM 1: REGULATION & CCP CLEARING
- STREAM 2: GENERATING ALPHA
- STREAM 3: CAPITAL & COLLATERAL EFFICIENCIES
- STREAM 4: FX & DIGITAL ASSETS - what’s next?
- STREAM 5: ECOLOGY & FINANCE - a contradiction?
Please find further information and the registration here.