ESG Investment Summit Europe
It’s clear, ESG will not only be the hottest investment trend in 2020, it will define the entire community for the next decade. Failure to engage is no longer an option. However, the industry faces a long and complex journey to move ESG from a siloed practice to a proactive force that drives transparency, impact and financial materiality across every investment portfolio.
That’s why Reuters Events has launched the ESG Investment Summit Europe. Bringing together world-renowned CEOs, CIOs, ESG Directors, data providers and regulators, the ESG Investment Summit Europe (May 27-28, London) will drive ESG forward into mainstream investing.
5 Reasons to Attend the ESG Investment Summit Europe:
- 200+ of the most forward-thinking investment-industry leaders in attendance: #ESGinvestEU brings together senior decision-makers from major and innovative boutique asset management firms, banks, pension and wealth funds, government, regulators and leading market influencers!
- Practical Approach: This is not just another talking-shop. Industry leaders outline their methodologies, get candid with ESG data and discuss the key steps that must be taken in 2020.
- Where ESG becomes Mainstream: By bringing together leaders from both mainstream and ESG specific roles, we facilitate a conversation that breaks down knowledge silos and gives practical guidance to support decision-makers across all portfolios
- 2-for-1! Co-located event with the Responsible Business Summit: Situated in the same venue at the same time, Reuters Events junior brand ‘Ethical Corporation’ is hosting its 19th Annual RBS Europe event. This co-location enables cross-networking and learning between ESG Investment Europe’s Investment Community and RBS Europe’s Corporate Community
- Reuters News Led Sessions: Our chief correspondents are keen to involved in forwarding the discussion and so have invited their news making household names onto the stage for live fireside chats.