Solving Challenges in Finance with Quantum Computing
Portfolio optimization, risk management, fraud detection - Many computational finance problems have a high degree of computational complexity and are slow to converge to a solution on classical computers. New ways of computing are required and can be found in Quantum technology, which is capable of solving such complex challenges - already today.
Applications range from analyzing different types of risk in financial markets, to optimization methods of financial portfolios which are used in banks, insurance companies, hedge funds and trading companies.
- What is the potential of Quantum technology in Finance?
- Where are we right now in Quantum technology?
- How can Quantum technology be applied and used?
The NTT Technology Experience Lab have brought together several highly experienced experts from different fields to give you valuable insights and answer your questions about this topic in Disrupt Network's webinar on 3rd June at 10 am.
- Marco Paini, Program Director of Quantum Computing Applications, Rigetti Computing: Quantum computing in finance - an introduction and a use case
- Alberto Acuto, Quantum Practice Lead EMEA, NTT DATA: Quantum Computing: Present and Future – The NTT Strategy
- Tim Leonhard & Felix Schiessl, Quantum Community Lead, Accenture: Quantum Incubation in Financial Services
INTRO & MODERATION
Dominik Friedel, NTT
The Disrupt Network community connects startups, enterprises, and enthusiasts for tech-driven areas such as blockchain, artificial intelligence, IoT, and other disruptive technologies that drive digital transformation.
The purpose of the Disrupt Network community is to facilitate rapid knowledge transfer to help companies understand, how to apply those technologies in their favor. https://www.disrupt-network.io