BLOCKROCKET’s Monthly Startup Pitch: March 2021
Every month, BLOCKROCKET handpicks a few promising early-stage blockchain startups to pitch their business case in front of 150+ leading executives, founders, and investors from the blockchain ecosystem in Germany. We also include a small jury of business angels, VCs and partners who will pick a monthly winner at the end of the event.
BLOCKROCKET is a dedicated accelerator for blockchain startups. They help startups to get access to the German blockchain ecosystem throughout a variety of exclusive events and services. Apart from that they are investing in a select few startups.
- Relai - platform for anyone to invest in Bitcoin most conveniently. (Julian Liniger)
- BlackGull - digital tool that streamlines international trade processes. (Ricardo Henriquez)
- Xylene - transparency solutions for supply chain management, customer engagement and easier compliance. (Christopher Edwards, Giuseppe Benenati)
- Talium Assets – Customizable tokenization platform, from simple to advanced personalizations to allow customers to easily handle every single financial operation.
- Patrick Van de Mosselaer, Managing Director, Tioga Capital
- Wolfgang Männel, Managing Director, Blockchain Founders Group
- Florian Bitterli, Investment Analyst, Avaloq Ventures
Benjamin Horvath (BLOCKROCKET - European Blockchain Accelerator)
DATE & TIME
Date: Wednesday, March 24, 2021
Time: 9h00-10h00 (CET)
Mode: online talk via Zoom; Zoom dial-in URL will be sent previous to the online talk
The Disrupt Network community connects startups, enterprises, and enthusiasts for tech-driven areas such as blockchain, artificial intelligence, IoT, and other disruptive technologies that drive digital transformation.
The purpose of the Disrupt Network community is to facilitate rapid knowledge transfer to help companies understand, how to apply those technologies in their favor. https://www.disrupt-network.io