Investor’s Guide to Tackling the ‘S’ in ESG
Today, an estimated 24.9 million people around the world are victims of forced labour, generating $150 billion in illegal profits in the private economy, according to KnowTheChain.
Not only is this a grave injustice, but the financial materiality of social responsibility is critical for investors and corporates. Scrutiny from consumers, investors, media and regulators dictate that now, more than ever, maintenance of a transparent and responsible supply chain is financially material.
All are invited to join Working Capital Fund, DSC Meridian Capital and KnowTheChain to discuss how investors can tackle social factor risk and injustice, forced labour, modern slavery and human rights.
Key Discussion Topics Include:
- Effectively integrate social factor metrics to provide accurate data and understanding of ’S’ for investment decision making
- Identify the sources of data that exist or are emerging, including data sourced through new technology, machine learning, NLP and Ai
- How investors should think about the emerging topic of modern slavery within an investment decision-making context
- Discover best practices models of leadership performance demonstrating how leading corporates understand and address social and labour issues in their operations and supply chains
Expert Speakers Include:
- Dan Viederman, Managing Director, Working Capital Fund
- Paula Luff, Director of ESG Research and Engagement, DSC Meridian Capital
- Felicitas Weber, Project Director, Business & Human Rights Resource Centre, KnowTheChain
- Rob Zochowski, Program Director, Harvard Business School, Program on Impact Investing and Impact Weighted Accounts
Register for Free: https://bit.ly/3tMeczT