The ESG Market grows at a stable pace in the last years and after the recent relevant EU legal
frameworks (SFDR, EU Taxonomy) plus the rising demand from investors for more ESG Metrics
& ESG Disclosure, the topic ESG for corporates & investors turns gradually from niche to mainstream.
The 6th CCG ESG Invest & Sustainable Finance Forum 2022 powered by CAPITALS Circle Group GmbH, will take place this year on 26.1.2022 (17.00 – 21.00) in hybrid format (online via zoom and offline at CCG premises, Potsdamer Platz 1, 10785, Berlin). The topic is more relevant than ever and with the insight view and speeches by senior industry leaders. We are going to learn and discuss the impact of the SFDR Regulation, the EU Taxonomy Regulation, the new ESG Strategies & ESG Market Trends. For one more year we have the valuable support of forum partners, among of which is also the media partner altii.de.
This year, the forum is going hybrid
Senior industry experts as speakers at this year’s forum, who will share their know-how, are:
- Isabelle Meyer, Vice President, Responsible Investment, BMO Asset Management
- Daniel Sailer, Director, Sustainable Investment Office, Metzler Asset Management
- Sebastian Fairhurst, Head Public Policy, Santander Consumer Bank AG
- Federicco Pezzaloto, Vice President, Sustainable Finance, EMEA, APAC, IS Corporate Solutions
- Jan Köpper, Head Sustainability, Impact, Transparency, GLS Bank
- Tim Axton, Lawyer, CICERO Climate Research Institute
- Yannis Salavopoulos, Managing Director, CAPITALS Circle Group GmbH & University Lecturer
Register online for the Forum here: http://capitalscirclegroup.com/events/
For more Information about the Forum, please contact us at: PR@capitalscirclegoup.com
About CAPITALS Circle Group (CCG) GmbHCAPITALS Circle Group (https://www.capitalscirclegroup.com/) is your Bespoke Strategy, ESG & Communication Advisory & Market Intelligence Provider. CCG Advisory is a Berlin-based but internationally active (GER, GR, BE, UK) market and metrics driven “Boutique” Advisory applying in all projects metrics & tools, offering also trainings, workshops. It focuses on int. Corporate & Growth Strategy (including market intelligence, market entry), Sustainable Finance & ESG Services (ESG Strategy, ESG Modelling, ESG Research, ESG Compliance ESG Tools, ESG Training), special PR/IR, Governance, Risk & Compliance. CCG acquired recently the clients, projects and products portfolio of Global Sustain GmbH including the ESG Invest & Sustainable Finance Forum concept, which will continue and improve.